Mar 16, 2007

Lonnnng time!

Hmmmm.. 'Tis been a long time since I've blogged.. Dont really wanna brag saying that I've been busy with homeworks, projects, exams, etc etc.. But yes - it was true partly.. :D But the real reason why I've been busy is that my world here in the US has turned from a cocoon into a brightly colored butterfly... Wheeeeeeeeee.... The list of good friends in my life has been recently updated exponentially! Yah! I'm back with my old self - friends, party, music and fun! :D

I've been having a real real reeeeaaaaal good time over the past one month! Oh man, I had so much fun every day that I got too tired to blog them down. Gonna recollect some of the exciting things and post them on the next few blogs.

WEST CLIFF:

This is one of those rare places where all my friends here relinquish their 'forever-noisy' self and get lost in their own silent world of thoughts. Guess why? Look at the pic by the side.. A small cliff jutting into the Pacific - standing on the edge of which, looks as if u are standing right in the middle of the ocean. For a second you will forget that something called land exists on earth! Waves hitting hard, rising over 10-15 feet on swells, roaring on high tides, drenching (actually drowning) people standing on the cliff on wild nights, spreading the silence of the night with its motionless beauty, glittering in the moonlight on calm nights - this is one of the most stunning places I've ever been to. As wild as it can get and as sober as it can be the ocean is a great magician in bringing out your deepest thoughts.. Yes, it really does! Happy or sad, this is the place where you can enjoy your solitude. I treasure my every visit to this place.. And trust me - u would love to be there too..

2 comments:

yajhakaas said...

wonderful tribute to west cliff! ....u surely are capable of carrying my west cliff flag for the next generation of newbies :)

Anita said...

Sure! Amyn with the TOI u gave me, I sure will :)